South Jersey CrashPlan leverages CrashPlan PROe, an industry standard, enterprise tough online data backup software solution for safe and secure protection for your data.
- Your most important data is what you are working on right now. Keep your financial, legal or medical records safe!
- CrashPlan PROe automatically senses file changes, ensuring your backup is always current.
- CrashPlan PROe detects data changes then waits for the changes to stabilize. Once the changes have stabilized, only newly created data is transmitted.
- Supports servers, desktops and laptops running Windows, MacOS, Linux and Solaris.
Engineered for Servers, Desktops and Especially for Laptops
- Backing up a laptop provides uniquely challenges. Having less memory, CPU, and I/O performance than desktops and servers, laptops also operate in a wide variety of network conditions.
- CrashPlan PROe addresses these challenges via a continuous, quiet background operation providing unsurpassed laptop protection.
- Wherever you are, your laptop will be protected as long as you have a connection to the Internet. Full communication and data transfer encryption provides secure protection in the office and on the road.
- Fully compliant with the HIPAA security rule.
- We will configure CrashPlan PROe to protect your business by combining on-site and off-site/on-line backups using a single software solution.
- For Off-Site/Online storage, we provide protection for your data in your office, your home or on the road. This gives you invaluable insurance for fire, theft and other disaster scenarios.
- On-site storage provides fast, convenient backup and restore solutions that you personally control. This feature offers the protection you need in the event of any disruption to your Internet service. This local option offers a significant performance advantage for large data recoveries.
Bullet-Proof Backup and Restore
- Enterprise-grade encryption secures your data the moment it is read from your hard drive. Your data stays encrypted until you need it to be restored. Even we can’t see your data!
- Data de-duplication and compression greatly reduces storage requirements and transmission time for backups.
- Automatic integrity checks ensure backup data is always correct and ready when you need it.
- Archive self-healing corrects any data integrity issues automatically.
- Historical versioning restores any file from a particular point in time.